Making fast connections at the airport.
Army Corps of Engineers – Vicksburg, Ms
- In March 2021, a military base in Vicksburg needed a new network link to a remote camera system.
- Impossible to perform conventional underground or aerial
methods due to costs, schedule and construction complexities.
due to permitting difficulties with Ohio DOT.
- Using the TRAXtor, 460 feet of 12-strand FiberTRAX cable was installed in less than one hour.
- Provided ultra-quick turnaround fiber on-demand installation.
- Eliminated the need for lengthy planning.
- Eliminated the need for additional resources and time to identify underground utilities.